Lets Play Stellaris Utopia DLC, inc the NEW Banks 1.5 update.
➤Please SUBSCRIBE for more Stellaris: https://goo.gl/jP7SWv
➤Series Playlist: TBC
➤Where to FOLLOW Me:
– YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/biffa2001
– Minecraft Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BiffaPlays
– Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/biffa2001
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/Biffa2001
– Google+: https://plus.google.com/+Biffa2001
➤Stellaris Utopia DLC:
About this Game:
Build a Better Space Empire.
The stars have called you for millennia and now you walk among them. A universe of possibilities is open to your species as it takes its first fitful steps into the great unknown. Here you can turn your back on the divisive politics of the home planet. Here you can build something new. Here you can unify your people and build that perfect society.
Only in space can you build Utopia.
Utopia is the first major expansion for Stellaris, the critically acclaimed science fiction grand strategy game from Paradox Development Studio. As the title suggests, Utopia gives you new tools to develop your galactic empire and keep your people (or birdfolk or talking mushrooms) happy. Push your species further out into the galaxy with new bonuses for rapid exploration or stay closer to home before striking out against all who would challenge you.
Utopia brings a host of changes to the core of Stellaris, including:
– Megastructures: Build wondrous structures in your systems including Dyson Spheres and ring worlds, bringing both prestige and major advantages to your race.
– Habitat Stations: Build “tall” and establish space stations that will house more population, serving the role of planets in a small and confined empire.
– Ascension Perks: Collect Unity points and adopt Traditions to unlock Ascension Perks that allow you to customize your empire in unique ways. Follow one of the three Ascension Paths and achieve Biological Mastery, give up your biological forms in a Synthetic Evolution, or unlock the full psionic potential of your species through Transcendance.
– Indoctrination: Influence primitive civilizations and make them adopt your ethics through the use of observation stations, preparing them for enlightenment or annexation.
– Advanced Governments: Adopt unique civics and authorities for your government. Play as a Fanatic Purifier and shun all diplomacy, become a Hive Mind to avoid political strife or create a multi-species empire born of Syncretic Evolution.
GRAND STRATEGY ON A GALACTIC SCALE
Explore the galaxy, make first contact and discover the wonders of the universe
PAUSABLE REAL-TIME STRATEGY WITH MULTIPLAYER SUPPORT
In stellaris, you can conquer the galaxy on your own, or contend with upwards of 32 players
RICH GALACTIC EXPLORATION
Something’s out there in Stellaris – waiting to be discovered. Huge procedurally generated galaxies ensure that every game is a voyage into the unknown, with new twists and surprises
ICONIC PARADOX DIPLOMACY AND STORYTELLING
Create a unique race by choosing from a large array of portraits, traits and ethics. Meet an incredible number of random species – everyone in Stellaris is a potential ally or emerging threat
DEEP AND DYNAMIC WARFARE SYSTEM
Defend your star-spanning empire with user-designed ships and fleets. Repel attacks (or conquer lesser species) in spectacular battles with gorgeous, top-of-the-line visuals
DYNAMIC WORLDS WITH A VAST NUMBER OF UNIQUE RANDOM SPECIES
Design and name a custom species with the government and attributes you desire. Encounter countless different alien species, each with unique appearances, traits, and ethics
EXPLORE VAST GALAXIES FULL OF MYSTERY AND WONDER
Uncover the secrets of the galaxy – every time you play! expect the unexpected as your science ships explore new anomalies with branching storylines and surprising twists
RESEARCH AND REVERSE-ENGINEER RARE TECHNOLOGIES
The skills and personalities of your scientists will affect which technologies you can develop. Many technologies are unique and must be found or reverse-engineered from debris, wrecks or alien ruins…
DEEP DIPLOMACY AND WARFARE
Conquer the competition, or entice the alien empires to join your glorious federation. the mid-to-late game of stellaris features the same kind of depth and dynamism seen in games like europa universalis iv and crusader kings ii
BE WARY OF THE COST OF PROGRESS
The expanses of the galaxy hold many dangers, as do your own advances at home…