RC Simulation 2.0 PC Gameplay | Let’s Play | No Commentary
Genre: Racing, Simulation, Steam Early Access
Platform: PC Video Game
Release Date: 25 Nov, 2015
Let’s Play RC Simulation 2.0
RC Simulation 2.0 is a radio controlled vehicle “sandbox”. It was developed by veteran RC Racer of 25+ years and an indie game developer devotid. Designed to give users the thrill of today’s High Tech Radio Controlled Cars, Boats and Quad Copters on any of the user created track/maps/venues. Fly some quadcopters armed with paintball guns or go on a RC Rubicon with your Rock Crawler. The possibilities are endless with RC Simulation 2.0!
Drive all kinds of RC Cars, Boats or Quad Copters on any of the RCSim 2.0 Workshop Tracks. RCSIM includes an in-game Track editor to create an infinite amount of scenarios. So race your friends, go on a rock crawling rubicon, Dog fight other quadcopters or just enjoy exploring.
– 15 + default RC Vehicles (Cars, Trucks, Boats, Quadcopters etc)
– Simple yet Powerful in game Track/Map editor with one click upload to Steam Workshop to share your creation with the world.
– Single player or up to 10 vehicle Multiplayer
– 8 Camera Views Per Track/ Facility including FPV animated mode, Driverstand, Onboard, Follow, Rotate and Blimp Cams
– Live animated Track marshals and Camera men with Ragdoll Physics
– Drive from anywhere you want.
– Walk the track in FPV Mode and explore anywhere in the game. You can even go for a swim.
Current Surface Vehicles:
– 1/10th Scale Buggy 2WD
– 1/10th Scale Buggy 4WD
– 1/8th Scale Buggy 4WD
– 1/10th Scale Stadium Truck 2WD
– 1/10th Scale Short Course 2WD
– 1/10th Scale Short Course 4WD
– 1/10th Scale Rock Crawler 4WD with Moveable camera and Paintball Marker
– 1/10th Scale 4-Link Monster Truck
Current Air Vehicles:
– Mini Quad 250 mm
– Mini Quad 265 mm
– Med Quad 310 mm
– Med Quad 385 mm with Movable Camera and Paintball marker
Current Sea Vehicles:
– 28″ Wakeboat with Movable Camera and Paintball Marker
– 36″ Outrigger Race Boat
– 42″ Catamaran Race Boat
– 46″ Deep Vee Race Boat
Any controller can be used with RCSIM. Keyboard, XBOX360 for PC, PS3, etc. Though most prefer using a real rc radio via USB-PC (Not available for Linux or Mac as of 7-18-15) adapter. These are readily available for todays real rc transmitters. This is the best way to drive RC SIM 2.0. You will not only have the most control on these super fast machines but will gain the most from practicing with the same remote as you use in real life. Adapters for almost all of today’s RC transmitters can be found with a simple google search. Just google “transmitter to USB” or “USB RC Transmitter adapter”.