Mashinky is a strategy game where the goal is to build your own transport empire on a procedurally generated map. Like a cross between Transport Fever, Railroad tycoon, Train simulator & Open TTD! Enjoy 🙂
➤Please consider supporting my Channel through Patreon:
➤Where to FOLLOW Me:
– Indie Games: https://www.youtube.com/biffa2001
– Minecraft Videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/BiffaPlays
– Twitter: @biffa2001
– Livestream: http://www.twitch.tv/biffa2001
➤Mashinky Playlist: https://goo.gl/jHUXfo
Independent strategy video game created by Jan Zelený. The combination of procedurally generated challenges, realistic graphics and board-game-like straightforward rules. It is a challenging business simulation game with everything around cargo delivery. The player acts as a entrepreneur in control of a transport company. He needs to lay tracks on a difficult terrain, invent and buy new vehicles, project routes and compete against economical rules to make as much profit by transporting passengers and various cargo types as possible to beat other players score around the world.
I loved to play all these tycoon games in my childhood and have no similar opportunity in these days. I started at university with procedurally generated landscapes, covered by simulated ecosystems with procedurally generated L-system vegetation. Having working landscape generator / renderer, I experimented with board game rules and simple terrain chunks to achieve combination of old fasion isometric game and fully 3D realistic environment. Extending my diploma thesis, I realise that there is a potential and since then, I worked hard to deliver the best game I could even imagine…
– Procedurally generated landscapes full of business opportunities, industry, towns.
– Two modes: Isometric schematic construction view and 3D realistic mode for taking a ride in one of your transport vehicle.
– Support for moders, customizable industries, vehicles, landscape types, vegetation etc.
– 7 eras from steam age to modern maglev trains. Many research paths, building upgrades, stop customisation.
Mashinky is a strategy game created by Jan Zeleny.
The goal is to build your own transport imperium on a procedurally generated map.
The game is unique combination of realistic graphics
combined with an isometric construction mode
and board-like game rules.
A challenging business simulation game with everything cargo delivery can require.
– Experience the addictive gameplay on an isometric grid based map where every change of a traffic layout is a rewarding puzzle.
– Enjoy a realistic 3D landscape, ride one of your trains
or just get mesmerized by the things you have built.
– Invent new vehicles or buildings, extend or customize
your transport imperium. Choose your own strategy based on current world opportunities.
– See the evolutionary historic moments and grow your business through the ages. From simple steam to modern railways.
From wood to superconductors.
The player is an entrepreneur running his own transport company.
He needs to lay tracks on a difficult terrain, invent and build new vehicles, define routes and compete against economy itself to make as much profit as possible. By transporting passengers and cargo.
Inspired by the famous games from the 90s and especially by Chris Sawyer’s Transport Tycoon.
Mashinky aims to combine the best from 3D visualisation and addictiveness of the isometric gameplay.
It all takes place on a procedurally generated world that acts as a sandbox with endless possibilities. Finding the best strategy is never the same.
Every game is different. It’s up to you to find the best opportunities,
invent the most fitting vehicles, expand industries and improve your stations. It is up to you to adapt to the challenge.